Sunday 23 February 2014

Sewing pocket


I still have so much creative energy going on here, and I have been taking advantage of it by sewing up a storm.  I am SO many projects in various stages at the moment, and quite a few finishes to show.... Today I wanted to show you this cute Sewing Pouch I whipped up.  One of my Friday Stitching ladies wanted a quick and easy, no fuss pocket to put her stitching in when she goes camping.  So, I went home and sorted through some fabric to whip one up.  It turned out well:


These are super quick to make... I should put a tutorial up here?

I put one of my Sassy labels on the side.... been using them heaps :)  I get a lot of emails about where I get them from, so thought I would share here.  The are Custom Artwork Labels with a centre fold.  You just tell the lovely Kate what you want on them, and she will design something for you.... you check you are happy and then they get made.  They do take about a month, but are SO worth it.  Get them HERE.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Its so sweet Sarah, clever girl. Hey I ordered my labels, they look really good.

Jan said...

What a great project, Sarah - tutorial please!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaHolly said...

If you're up to it, a tutorial would be great! It's adorable.

Lib said...

Looks like a useful pouch, can't wait to see the tutorial :-) *hint